Manos Accelerator is a Google Launchpad-partnered accelerator focused on scaling and growing latino-led startups.
This year, we are happy to announce our first ever virtual accelerator cohort where we work remotely (weekly Skype calls) with startups all over Latinamerica and the US on the following:
- Access to Silicon Valley Mentors
- Homework Club
- Access to our network of corporate partners and +150 investors
- Going through our proven curriculum
- Access to our startup resources
By applying below, you’re telling us that you want to join the roster of mentors and that you fit at least one of these categories:
- You work in big mainstream tech/business company like Tesla, Twitter, Wells Fargo, Facebook, Google, etc.
- You work in a VC/Angel fund or some other institutional funding organization that can help with funding questions.
- You have raised funds or driven lots of profit and can help our startups with scaling questions.
What you get out of this relationship:
- Making an impact for latino founders
- Joining Manos Accelerator via Google Launchpad as a mentor
- Networking with other mentors on our roster, including professionals from companies like Google, Facebook, Samsung, Apple, and more…
- You can add this experience and title to your LinkedIn profile/CV
Your total time commitment per month is 0-5 hours and it’s totally a volunteer position.
MORE PROGRAM DETAILS HERE